Tuesday, June 23, 2015

YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!

My spleen is, I mean.  Looks like $30G worth of spleen shrinking Jakfi couldn't get the bugger down to the required 22cm size.  It's still around 24.9cm's long.  So the new half assed timeline looks like this:  meet with Dr. Spleen next week, have Dr. Spleen remove the overgrown organ sometime in July, recover for a month or so, then get rolling on the bone marrow/stem cell transplant in August.  Shit... I just might be able to snowboard this summer!

3 comments:

  1. For a second I thought you were showing me a baby!! LoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!!! Good.....now I can come over and bug you some more!!! Hugs to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard the spleen is no big deal to lose, I guess my wife has two cousins who have had theirs out.
    schfack get going already so we can shred in the spring!

    ReplyDelete